Kings Energy Focus 2.0 flare gas optical flow meter utilizes the state of the art L2F Velocimetry technology. Focus 2.0 OFM uses precise lasers to measure the gas flow by sensing the velocity of microscopic particulates naturally occurring in gas. Easy to install and easier to maintain Kings Energy's OFM provide the highest turn down ration, widest capability range with the most accurate reliability. Kings Energy is constantly pursuing specialized solutions to industries across Canada and the World.
Focus® 2.0 Optical Gas Flow Meter
An advanced cost effective system for gas velocity and volumetric flow rate measurements independent of pressure, temperature and gas composition.
The systems principal technology, Laser-2- Focus Velocimetry, uses laser beams to measure the gas flow by sensing the velocity of microscopic particulates naturally occurring in gas. The Focus 2.9 system consists of flow sensor, an optical flow processor and a heater power supply. The system includes the new user-friendly software with a Wizard mode that enables and easy step-by-step configuration of parameters.
Easily installed and maintained in the field, the system requires only one installation point in the gas line and takes less then 3 hours to install under normal conditions without interrupting site operations or entire system shutdown. The Focus 2.0 is used at accurately measure a wide range of flow rates in a variety if pipe diameters (4” – 30” Inches).
- Gas flow measurement for flare and vent gas applications
- Flare monitoring for reducing waste & increasing process efficiency
- Emissions measurement for compliance with environmental regulations
- Bio-gas measurement applications
- Easy to install
- Cost effective
- High turndown ratio of 1500:1
- Compliant with ASME Code Section VII, Division I for CSA
- Windows 7, 64-bit compatible software features easy configuration download-all settings saved appended to data log
- 4-20 mA velocity/flow rate output
- 4-20mA pressure and temperature inputs
- Frequency pulse outputs
- RS-485 digital communication output with MODBUS RTU
- Window-based OFM Monitor data analyzing and graphing software